Mnemosyne designed the following islands:
- Descartes Isle, on the Emerald and Jade oceans (as well as on the retired/merged Sage ocean)
- Starfish Island, on the Emerald and Jade oceans (as well as on the retired/merged Sage ocean)
- Ventress Island, on the Emerald and Jade oceans (as well as on the retired/merged Sage ocean)
Mnemosyne is the Greek goddess and personification of memory, and mother of the nine muses, including Clio. A river named after her flowed through Hades: those who wanted to remember their past life would drink from her spring, while those who wished to forget would drink the waters of Lethe ("forgetfulness")
Dolls awarded Edit
- Jenjo on Midnight, for noteworthy efforts that went unnoticed. July 2006.
- Silverdawg on Midnight, "Awarded to Silverdawg for taking first place in Treasured Memories on September 21, 2006."
- Adrielle on Viridian, in appreciation for an avatar she created.
- Hawkings on Viridian, for placing first in "I vow to me, my Mnemosyne. May 2009.
- Jakeipoo on Midnight, For his thoughtfulness
Arr! This article about a pirate in Puzzle Pirates be a stub. Ye can help YPPedia by expanding it.
|Active: Aphrodite | Apollo | Artemis | Atropos | Bia | Castor | Clotho|
|Cronus | Demeter | Endymion | Eurydice | Gaea | Galene|
|Glaucus | Hera | Hermes | Mnemosyne | Nemesis | Oceanus|
|Poseidon | Prometheus | Thalia|
|Retired: Amphitrite | Clio | Dionysus | Eris | Hephaestus | Hypnos | Lelantos|
|See also: Ringer | Dread Ringers | Narya | Nenya | Vilya|