|The subject of this article is obsolete and no longer present in the game.|
|Information presented here may no longer apply to the current game. It is retained primarily for historical interest.|
|Napi Peak on the Cobalt Ocean|
|Large island in the Garnet Archipelago|
Click on the map for a larger version.
|Controlled by||National Pirate Radio|
Natural Resources Edit
- Love Potion Number Nine (bazaar)
- Blinded Me with Science (upgraded)
- Take the Paint Away (upgraded)
- Brick House (left-facing row house)
- Cabin Fever (right-facing cabin)
- Estate of the Art (right-facing estate)
- Funky Town (right-facing townhouse)
- Love Shack (left-facing shack)
- Macho Macho Manor (right-facing manor)
- Seakrit Garden (left-facing villa)
- When a Mansion Loves a Womansion (left-facing mansion)
- Yarr House (right-facing cottage)
- Iron monger
- Brig Balls (bazaar)
- Great Balls of Fire (upgraded)
- Hit Me with your Best Shot (upgraded)
- Rock the Boat (bazaar)
- Papa's Got A Brand New Baghlah
- Imperial Merch (upgraded)
- Kung Foo Frigin' (upgraded)
A group of rocks below the eastern/second from the left "peak" (closest to the market) reads, "This island were fashioned by Waterbug."
Napi I — 2006-04-15, National Pirate Radio won the initial Napi Peak blockade in three rounds, with no real opposition.
Napi IV — 2007-08-11, National Pirate Radio successfully defended against What The Falchion.