|The subject of this article is obsolete and no longer present in the game.|
|Information presented here may no longer apply to the current game. It is retained primarily for historical interest.|
|Large island in the Garnet Archipelago|
Click on the map for a larger version.
Natural Resources Edit
The island's building name theme is "Retro Video Games"
- Bomberman's Bungalow (right-facing bungalow)
- Castlevania (right-facing pirate hall)
- Estate Invaders (left-facing estate)
- Golden Shacks (right-facing shack)
- Haunted Rowhouses (right-facing row house)
- Koopa Cabins (right-facing cabin)
- Maniac Mansion (left-facing mansion)
- Snowfield Manors (right-facing manor)
- Twilight Townhouses (right-facing townhouse)
- Villas Of Hanoi (left-facing villa)
- Iron monger
- Bob-ombs Battalion (bazaar)
- Donkey Tongs (upgraded)
- Metal Slugs (upgraded)
- We Roll Out Balls (upgraded)
Stormy Fell is currently owned by RiddleMakers.
An inscription on the weld and iron spawns next to the lone tree on the eastern cape reads, "This island were fashioned by Callistan."
In November 2011, Vargas the Mad took control of the island as part of its opening for colonization.
Stormy I, 2011-12-04: RiddleMakers defeated Knockout and the Brigand King flag The Enlightened in a four-round sinking blockade. Hunta, the monarch of RiddleMakers, became the first governor of the island as a result. Governing responsibilities were given to Anchovia who commenced placing the original structures.