A tailor is a shoppe or stall where clothing can be purchased. Tailors are often highly popular among new players and old ones alike because of their relatively high amount of products offered and customization options.
Buying From a Tailor Edit
Tailors are unique among shoppes because they can offer a selection of premade products for sale directly in-game. This is called buying from the rack.
Buying from the rack allows you to try your clothing items on before buying, although you often pay more for items off the rack. This extra cost covers not only effort the shoppe-keeper made in keeping the rack stocked, but on doubloon oceans, the rack price will also include the PoE equivalent of the doubloon delivery cost. If you aren't in a hurry, it is best to order from the tailor through its ordering interface.
Opening Your Own Tailor Edit
One can open a tailor shoppe by speaking to the governor of an island and seeing if real estate is available. This often costs 100,000 PoE or more if the pirate is not in the governor's flag. Tailor stalls can be rented at a tailor bazaar. Both shoppes and stalls pay a weekly rent which is deposited into the palace coffers.
For a tutorial on how to run a shoppe see the guide to managing a shoppe.
- Main article: Clothing
A tailor offers a massive array of products. Well stocked tailors can produce over 13,000 different products!
- Small stall - 6800 kg / 34,000 L
- Medium stall - 11,200 kg / 56,000 L
- Deluxe stall - 15,000 kg / 75,000 L
- Shoppe - 30,000 kg / 150,000 L
- Upgraded shoppe - 45,000 kg / 225,000 L
- small - 3 for walls / 3 for trim
- medium - 3 for walls / 3 for trim
- deluxe - 8 for walls / 10 for trim
- Main room - 9 for walls / 10 for trim
- Main room - 9 for walls / 11 for trim
Left-facing upgraded shoppe
- Main room - 5 for walls / 18 for trim
- Upstairs - 3 for walls / 18 for trim
Right-facing upgraded shoppe
- Main room - 13 for walls / 22 for trim
- Upstairs - 15 for walls / 23 for trim